Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reese's Dream!



So, last night I dreamt about my favorite chocolate in the entire WORLD!! Reese Cups! They are delicious disks of peanut butter covered in milk chocolate. Yum!


Anyway, I was standing at that juice/candy kiosk (what's the name?) at Sharq Mall. And all the little cubbyholes were filled with Reese Cups. So, I shoved my hand in my bag to fetch every single KD I have out and buy as many as I could and guess what? I had no MONEY! Not a single dinar! I went running up and down Sharq Mall begging for dinars and no one would give me the time of day. I finally woke up when I tripped in the dream and had that scary 'falling' sensation.


I supposed I should be trying to determine what the dream was telling me. But I am too busy salivating over the Reese Cups I saw in my dream!


So, I am heading to the Sharq Sultan Center tonight to see if they have any Reese Cups. They carry them every now and again..but you really have to stick your head into the candy aisle to find them!


I LOVE CANDY!



No comments: