Thursday, August 16, 2007

Changing Directions......


I think the biggest mistake I have made with my blog is that I unwittingly followed the format of other bloggers....complain about Kuwait...and share cool things to see & buy online....I think that is why I keep losing interest in blogging. Especially, as I writer I am accustomed to sharing myself and with this blog I have only shared a teeny tiny part of me. So, I am going to chnage direction and start blogging more about my life and how living in Kuwait has both been a blessing and a curse.
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right... your blog is your diary .. it has to be basically like you

Anonymous said...

You know sis, I think that's a great idea. I think it's terrific to have the ins and outs of Kuwait on your blog, but to add a personal touch to it too - it would give more insight as to how people actually LIVE here and also more about you. Which has to be a great thing :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!