Thursday, July 26, 2007

My 'Etsy' Addiction


This is NOT even funny! Lol..actually it is! A couple months ago I posted about Gummi Bear soaps being sold online. So, a couple weeks ago I had a chance to explore www.Etsy.com . Oh my gosh...it is the coolest site! Everything is handmade or home crafted. I already placed my first TWO orders. I bought like 4 cool soaps (yes gummi bears too!) and 1 lip gloss from "Naiad's Shop"..sorry I have no idea how to embed links. Here link is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5008693
And I bought some oil-based fruity perfumes and chocolate incense here:
This is my ALL time favorite site! Most sellers will ship to Kuwait and for most the shipping rate is not astronomical. BUT keep an eye on the shipping. I saw one seller that was selling wax tarts for $2.50 each but shipping was almost $8!!! And if you see a seller that only ships to the US all you have to do is e-mail them and they will more than likely agree to ship to Kuwait!!
Exploring Etsy is so FUN! I saw some adorable, handmade kids toys. I am planning on buying a toy for each of my 3 kids before Eid. Insha'Allah!
I will post pics and a review once I get my loot! Insha'Allah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the website! :D Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

You're welcome! Let me know if you buy something. I am so in love with this site. I would rather have something handmade than something cranked out in a mass production line any day! Hugs!

Unknown said...

This website is quite amazing. I would like to know whether, I can purchase any stuff from here. Thanks for sharing these things.

====================================
alex
Drug Rehabs

sports handicapping services said...

is a very good blog thanks for sharing