Monday, July 2, 2007

My New Phone: Nokia E61i

A few weeks ago my 2 year od got her hands on my cute little pink Nokia N70 which was a gift from my husband last year. Anyway, she threw it onto the floor and it just went dead. The repair guy could not fix it. So, my husband surprised me with a navy blue Motorola. I hated it but did not know how to tell him.

I did mention that I was having trouble figuring out how to use it. I am a Nokia-junkie. He took the hint and got me the Nokia E61i. I love it!! The guy who sold it to us says it is better than Blackberry. Here's hoping!

My only problem is figuring out how to use the e-mail and internet programs.

Anyone else have this phone?????????

3 comments:

K.thekuwaiti said...

You need GPRS/EDGE/3G to have internet on your phone .. check with your service provider if you have those features.

If you want Gmail on your phone:
http://k.thekuwaiti.com/index.php/2007/06/04/gmail-on-your-phone/

Unknown said...

For internet check with your service provider. As far as overall phone is concerned Nokia E61i is designed specifically for extensive mobile email usage.. came across aonther interesting review on Nokia E61i at
www.g2bux.com/myaction.do?product=388

Anonymous said...

djsaxasa terminal ensa tnellen friends appetite wheelchair helen indexer osman beets
lolikneri havaqatsu