Tuesday, June 19, 2007

4 Things About Me........


FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME
**Things you may not have known about me.....
**Four jobs I have had in my life
1) Line Cook for a steak and salad restaurant
2) Receptionist Comissioner's Office
3) Intern at Public Defender's Office- interviewed murderers and rapists so that they could receive free legal counsel. Ugh!
4) Finisher at a donut shop - I know how the jelly gets into the donut!!
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) My Best Friends Wedding
2) Miss Congeality
3) FaceOff
4) Matrix
Four places I have lived:
1) Fairfield, Connecticut
2) Uniontown, Pennsylvania
3) Salem, West Virginia
4) Kuwait
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Desperate Housewives
2) Prison Break
3) Lost
4) Missing
Four places you have been on vacation:
1) Las Vegas - Nevada
2) Orlando - Florida
3) Hollywood - California
4) Pakistan
Websites you visit daily:
1) Cnn
2) X17
3) Google
4) IslamiCity
4 of my Favourite foods
1) Macaroni & Cheese
2) Gyros (do they sell these in Kuwait?)
3) Pizza
4) Curry

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Sleeping
2) Eating breakfast at McDonald's :-(
3) With my friends
4) SHOPPING !!!!!!!!
**Share your answers in the comment section! Copy/Paste...delete my answers and add yours!

No comments: