Monday, June 11, 2007

My Apologies...Technical Problems!

I have not been able to blog the last couple days. I have had electrical shortages, in my city, every day for the past 3 days! It's getting so bad that we are actually considering moving to another neighborhood.

This morning the electric went off at 7am. It still did not come on by 2pm. We were boiling hot. So, we piled into our car and sought shelter at Sharq Market. We ate lunch at Marina Thai. I stopped by The Body Shop and bought about 10KD worth of stuff including a honey/oat scrub mask and Papaya Lip Butter among other things.

We finally came home at about 4pm and thankfully the electric was back on.

So, I hope to start blogging regularly depending on the electrical situation AND I am already looking to buy a laptop..........

2 comments:

Carly said...

Hello again,
Are u in or near Mangaf? We are considering moving there. Do you think that is a bad move?
Thanks,
Carly

Anonymous said...

i just read in the newspaper, they are starting the cut off from saturday :(