Sunday, June 3, 2007

Baked Garbage!

The worst thing about summer in Kuwait is the stench of the baking garbage. I know there has to be a ton of people who have the same problem?? Anyway, every single morning I wake up to the putrifying smell of trash. My kitchen is pretty small. So, I leave the garbage can on the balcony in my kitchen. It is covered with aluminum siding so I use it as a storage room. It gets really hot and just cooks the trash. I have tried covering the can but the odor permeates the plastic. I have tried putting the trash out every night and changing the bag. No luck. I am seriously considering moving from this apartment because of this issue. Perhaps a bigger kitchen and the trash can being in a cooler place will end the stench once and for all??????????


2 comments:

Cheap flights to Kuwait said...

Traveling forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.

sports handicapping services said...

must be terrible for that not me