Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Behind Closed Doors...



I was stunned to see the grilling session in today's newspaper. I have a subscription to Kuwait Times and I really think they did a great job reporting the TRUE facts of the session which included the airing of a videotape that was shot in Japan where Kuwaiti oil ministers were shown partying with Japanese prostitutes.
The full story is here:
Now,surprisingly, ArabTime censored the story. It is here at the Arab Times website. They actually did not mention the prostitutes at all.
However, I did not see their paper..just their version of the truth online. Talk about censorship!!
I also saw a pic on the Arab Times website featuring the opposition laughing and smiling because they felt they had won something after the grilling. But there are no winners. Just imagine how the wives of the perverted ministers must feel today? And the facts of the ministers and the prostitutes they indulged in is a stain on the entire country not just on one political party.
I thought only politicians in the USA engaged in perversion and dereliction of duties but today I see that a lot of Kuwaiti politicians are just like their American counterparts! Ugh!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Power and the lust for it perverts universally.

Anonymous said...

I read about it too today morning at work, I just hope the topic doesn't gets dissapeared after a few days because it has got something to do with the minister from the ruling family.

Sumi-Kuwait said...

I think it wil totally disappear. I mean just the fact that the Arab Times left out the most devastating evidence speaks louder than words ever could.

Has anyone ever seen the movie "Wag the Dog" ?? It was basically a movie that spoofed Clinton and his womanizing. They actually created a fake war to draw media attention away from the US President.

So, let's see what is in the paper tomorrow...maybe "Flash Flooding in Kuwait"........Looooooool!!