Sunday, June 10, 2007

At the beach..........

We spent all Friday at the beach. It was so hot and humid but the waves were awesome. Unfortunately, there was a lot of pollution in the water. So, it took us ages to find a patch of sand & surf with less debris and junk. The tide was very strong. So strong that I did not let my kids play in the water itself but I let them play where the waves meet the coastline. They had fun regardless. I must have lost at least 1 kilo sweating! But when the Sun finally went down there was an awesome breeze.

We left the beach and hit some of the sales on Salem Mubarak Street! This is my favorite place to shop. We ended up in the Orient Sports shop and they have so many shoes on sale!! Puma, Reebok, Skechers..etc. I ended up buying a pair of Reebok's for me. And I also got a pair of shoe for each one of my kids. I only paid 32KD for it all. AND I bought like 4 T-shirts for .650 fils each! I also went upstairs and they had a lot of exercise equipment on sale. I bought a step machine for 34KD down from 50KD. They just delivered it today. BUT the computer on it is not working so now they are going to bring a new one tomorrow and take the one I have back. However, I am still going to use it for my 6pm workout which starts once I finish blogging!!

No comments: