Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Three !

Answer these:

1. What is the most agony you have ever suffered?

2. What would be the "perfect" gift?

3.If you had to pick one ...What would you say most describes you in high school ?

A... Wild child
B... Studious Student
C... Sports Jock
D... Class Leader
E... None of the above ( give your choice )
----------------------------------------------------


Me:
1. When I found out my grandmother had been murdered in 1999.
2. Diamonds
3. B. Studious Student

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikum,

You always have interesting posts masha Allaah...I thought I'd add my $.02 (what's that in fils anyways lol)

1) Giving birth alone.

2) The deed to my own home.

3) E...I was no wild child, and yet I got mixed up regularily with wild children. I got great grades, when I wasn't mixed up with said wild children so I suppose I was a studious student from time to time. Class leader wouldn't apply either - although I incited enough debates in bible class, as I recall *grin*
I wasn't a sports jock, that much is for certain lol - unless you can count me running circles around my mom, trying to avoid doing housework :P