Sunday, June 3, 2007

I (heart) NY !!

I was just going through my e-mails and my favorite cousin is spending the day in New York City shopping! Ugh! I am majorly jealous. As kids, we use to hop on a train every other weekend and spend the day in New York city. Of course, we were accompanied by an adult.

I have always loved New York...it is just a really alive city. The last time I visited was in 2001. My family lives in Connecticut which is about an hour's drive away. Anyway, when I start missing the city I go online and view the webcam situated right outside TGIFriday's. Take a look. There are a bunch of NY cams!!
http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/index.php?cam=fridays

I'm going to call my cousin on her cell phone and tell her to go stand in front of the TGIFriday webcam if she is in the vicinity. I'll take a screenshot if she agrees to do it!

No comments: