Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dizzy in Kuwait!

I'm guessing it's due to the extremely hot sun in the summer, but every year around this time I suffer from extreme dizziness and low blood pressure. I wonder if any other expatriates experience this?

A few years ago, it got so bad while I was at my mother-in-laws home. Luckily, her Indian maid (who is in her 60's) came to my rescue. Of course I thought she was crazy but her home remedy worked.

You squeeze the juice of 2 lemons into a glass. Add 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix and fill the glass the rest of the way with cold water. It is like a salty/sour lemonade. Drink it immediately.

For me, after 20 minutes I usually come back to my senses and the dizziness always goes away. I just drank some of it now and it worked again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.