Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hell's Kitchen


I LOVE reality tv! My favorite show is just about over on MBC 4...Hell's Kitchen. I think the final will be in the next 2 weeks. Anyway, it's on Tuesday's at 10pm! There are only two contestants left...Heather & Virginia. I wonder who will win?
Oh and yeah I totally know that the show is in syndication on MBC4 which means the winner has already won probably a couple years ago. BUT I am resisting 'Googling' to find out the winner...and am just gonna wait it out!
Any other HK fans????????????????

4 comments:

Aldenya said...

:}

i saw it 2

and i think Heather will win the kitchen :>

what about u ?

Carly said...

I love this show. The new season is starting soon now here in the states, I think. And I know who won that one...:) It was last year.

Anonymous said...

I think Heather will win too!! She does better under pressure whereas Virginia freaks out....but anyway we shall see!

I SO want to Google and find out BUT I am not ----Lol!

I did Google the first season of The Biggest Loser (MY #1 favorite reality show!) to find out the winner and it was so AWFUL to find out.

So, I won't be googling!

My Wacky Friends said...

Thank you for your article, really effective piece of writing.