Sunday, June 17, 2007

Entertainment City!


We went to Entertainment City on Friday and it was so fun! The place was deserted due to all the dusty and hot weather. But it was a hard trip especially with 3 kids!
It took us over an hour to drive there because my husband kept getting lost. Once there, it was really hard to navigate through the rides due to the heat. It was awful and the last place I wanted to be. But I wanted my kids to have a fun time so I suffered for them.
We rode the rollercoaster like 3 times in a row and the water ride...you know the round raft thing. I cannot remember the name for the life of me. It felt good getting a little bit wet!
Finally, after about 2 hours we were boiling and ran for the car!

1 comment:

site said...

I totally match with anything you have written.