Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pain, Pain, Pain!


Despite the very hot weather, I am still keeping up with my daily exercise and am already seeing changes. But the pain is awful. Every morning, getting out of bed is so hard. I walk crooked for the first few minutes until my muscles warm up.
The step machine is AWESOME but I know that is why I have so much pain. It is really strenuous. Ugh!
I need Panadol! I actually have a few tubes of sports cream but when I read about the girl in the USA who died from using sports cream I am afraid to use it. Although, it has been reported she overused the cream by applying it to bandages and sticking them all over her legs.
A great remedey for exercise pain is to take a bath with Epsom Salts, but like my kids will give me a break to go soak in the tub? Hmmmm....maybe I will bribe them with chocolate or something and sneak away!

No comments: