Sunday, May 27, 2007

Anger Management Please............


I will be so thankful when this month ends...seriously, May has completely been a screwed up month for me. The lastest thing to happen actually occured this morning. I was hired to write 5 articles about Bahrain for a publishing house based there. The deadline was set for only 5 days and the word count for all the articles was set at 6,000. But anyway, it was an opportunity that I could not pass up. The Editor was online at the same time I was and asked me to confirm a commitment to the project. I did immediately. So, yesterday and today I have gotten up at 6 am to research a country I know absolutely nothing about. I finally completed the first article and went to my e-mail account to send it in. And there was an e-mail from the Editor saying that they did not receive my previous e-mail saying that I had accepted the job and gave it to another writer! Grrrrrrrrrrrr............I am really peeved!! Anyway, I do not know what happened to that e-mail but I just wasted a whole lot of time on an article that came out amazing! If I cannot get it published I will upload it here in the next week or so.

No comments: