Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friday Night at BR !


Had a little drama this past week, my better half and I weren't talking to each other. We had a silly argument and ignored each other for about a week. It is SO draining and is really taxing on the kids although we don't fight in front of them they can tell if we are not communicating.
Anyway, I decided to let peace reign and made the first move at reconciliation. So, now we are on speaking terms! Too bad I waited until 10pm to reconcile. Friday was shot. But we were starving so we made a mad dash to the Gulf Road KFC, which is the best KFC in Kuwait. The food is fresh and piping hot. The only thing that messed up our meal was this Arab guy in a disdasha. Apparently has was angered over something being wrong with his service so he was SCREAMING at the manager! Ugh! He kept saying, 'Wallaha...blah, blah, blah, Wallaha, blah, blah, blah' Can you tell I don't know Arabic?? Anyway, that 'scene' lasted for about 15 minutes. By then we had finished eating and raced to Baskin Robbins before they closed. Now this BR is also my favorite in all of Kuwait. They have the BEST choices. Last night I got a big scoop of a new caramel crunch flavor and another scoop of Love Potion #31 which is white chocolate ice cream with a rasberry ribbon, chocolate chips, and mini heart chocolates filled with rasberry cream. Yum!! I now need to walk on the treadmill for like an hour to burn all the calories I consumed last night!! Good grief!

No comments: