Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer IS officially HERE!!

Today is a GOOD day!! I slept until 9:30am which is late considering that I must wake up at 6 am during the school year! My kids are asleep and I am finally able to blog.

I have loads of plans to keep my kids entertained this summer. Last night my daughter already began to complain that she was bored! Good grief! I quickly made some PlayDough for everyone and they were appeased.

Here's the recipe:

1 cup of flour
1 Tbl. Salt
6 drops of food coloring

Add water and knead until the stickiness goes away. Add more flour if necessary. Cover with plastic and store in refrigerator when not in use.

I am simultaneously blogging and scouring the net for fun summer activities. Got anything to share???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll surely be following up other comments on this one . . .