Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Fave: Before & After pictures



Don't you just love before & after pictures?? Whether it is from an obese person becoming skinny or an unattractive person getting a plastic surgery makeover...I love the before & after shots.

The one on top is from my favorite show "The Biggest Loser". I have ony seen the first 2 seasons on MBC 4, so I am guessing the pic is from the winner of Season 3. I hope they air it soon. The BL show is a great incentive for me to exercise. I won't be happy until I lose at least 15kgs.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, that's the winner. Great guy who owns or runs a restaurant/ grocery shop in NY I think.
He was one of the biggest on that show, and no many people thought that he would make it to the top.

www.muebles-en-almeria.com said...

Surely, the dude is absolutely fair.