Friday, May 25, 2007

Super Slammin' Hair!



I have always had issues with the shampoos available in Kuwait. Just go to any 'Jemia' and you will find an international range of shampoos from GCC countries, England, US, etc. Some I have tried made my hair look dull and disgusting. A couple I have tried actually made clumps of my hair fall out! So, for the past few years I have been sticking to Herbal Essence and it's pretty good! But I ran out of shampoo yesterday and I had no choice but to send my son to buy shampoo from the 'Bakala'. He bought me a big bottle of Silvikrin, which I have tried before, but the scent was a new one...."Cactus Extracts". Anyway, I took a long overdue bath (normally I only have time for a quick shower) and used the new shampoo. And I gotta tell you this is KILLER shampoo! My hair looks awesome today....I think it's the first day in Kuwait that I have NOT had a bad hair day! So, go out and buy some Silvikrin Cactus Extract shampoo TODAY and let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Do ;P

Anonymous said...

Right now im facing the same problem .. NOTHING works ..
Pantene makes my hair Scream for help.. i changesd to Garnier.. its better .. but not what i can call the best ..

I tried Elvive before .. and same thing ..
Never thought of silvikrin ..
Thanx for Zi Tip .