Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Brain Drain & Offer !!

I am in the full throes of 'brain drain' without a single thought floating around in my brain. I finished all 3 articles which total 6,000 words in 5 days!! I swear I am seeing the '%' symbol each time I close my eyes!! So, I may or may not post today depending on if I come out of this funk.

BUT.......I decided to offer that cute little signature (for e-mail or blogs) at the top. I make signatures or siggies in my free time! So, only the first 5 people who leave a comment get that tag!!

All you have to do is type in the name you want on the tag in the comment area. Once all the siggies are made I will upload a link to another website so that everyone can 'pick-up' by of course right-clicking on the image and saving to your hard drive.

Stay tuned for more siggy offers in the future!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

am i the first one :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Amer,

Yes you are the first one!! You can pick up your siggy at the link below. Enjoy!

www.msnusers.com/hugsfromkuwait/general.msnw

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Click on the word "GENERAL" on the sites left hand navigation board..let me know when you pick up...

Anonymous said...

Yeyy i got mine, cheers :) thanksss

Anonymous said...

loool it looks so cute as a wallpaper on my phone, thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome! Stay tuned for more siggies!