Saturday, May 5, 2007

Breaking News....Auntie Anne's Coming to Kuwait!



My absolute favorite mall snack is a glazin' raisin soft pretzel from Auntie Anne's! I have not tasted one is several years. I love them so much that I was just checking the Auntie Anne's website to see about franchise information. Turns out someone in Kuwait beat me to the punch. Kuwait holds exclusive franchise rights. So, looks like Aunty Anne's is coming to Kuwait! I BET they will open it at The Avenues Mall which won't be complete until 2010 and has LOADS of room!

Check this out:

For International Opportunities:
The following countries are under exclusive license agreements, and are not available for licensing:
Bahrain
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Egypt
Lebanon
Singapore
United Kingdom
Hong Kong
Malaysia
South Korea
Venezuela
Indonesia
Philippines
Taiwan
Jordan
Qatar
Thailand

1 comment:

afrodisiacos sex shop said...

Wow, there's really much effective information above!