Friday, May 25, 2007

Now THAT is a Strong Bottle!


This is a silly but informative post! My 2 year old daughter goes through bottles like they are water. She gets angry for whatever reason and will throw her bottle against the closest thing that is near. And the result is floors and walls covered with either milk or sticky juice.
A few weeks ago I bought a stock of bottles from Centrepoint for like 1 KD each. So, last night she was drinking milk out of one of the new bottles. We were all sitting on the blacony eating ice cream and talking about the day, etc. So, she got angry for whatever reason and threw it down from our 2nd floor balcony!! The bottle smacked the top of an A/C on the way down and hit the ground hard. I could not detect any leaking milk so I sent my son down to retrieve it. It was in perfect condition with only a slight dent on the underside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol. cool