Monday, May 14, 2007

Meet Azumi! A PAWS Cat!!

This is one of the cats available for adoption from PAWS in Kuwait. I drool over the photos of the PAWS pets in the newspaper every single day. The last pet I had was a black cat named Chloe and that was about 10 years ago. I gave her to my sister before I came to Kuwait.

So right now I am negotiating with my husband to adopt a cat ASAP! I already called PAWS and they said the cat I am interested is in Wafra. I have never been to Wafra and have no idea where it is. Ugh!

So has anyone ever adopted from PAWS???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine had a cat from PAWS it was a cute cat! a few years later she had to return it coz her parents couldn't handle the smell of the cat in the house and it used to leave scratchs on their furntiure lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe I'm too late to comment on this post but...
lately, I was thinking of having a cat to entertain me while I'm home, and today i was surfing the internet for any sites that sell cats in kuwait, and BOOM !
i found the PAWs site, and i was surfing it and it was very interesting, but about the idea of adopting , i liked it.. but i really don't know what are they going to do with me to have the cat, are they going to ask me to bring it to them monthly for check ups, or what !
if you still there dear blogger, tell me if did it or not...
and about Wafra...
believe me you really don't know where it is !

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.