Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Expat Women

www.expatwomen.com

A friend of mine just sent me a link to the Expat Women website. I never knew such a site existed! Anyway, they are looking for expat women to write and submit their story. If it is published you could win $100 !!

Here's more:

ExpatWomen.com was created by two friends, Andrea Martins and Jill Lengré. Their dream of connecting Expatriate Women worldwide was a result of their combined 20 years of experience living overseas. ExpatWomen.com's mission is to help you succeed overseas by providing you with a first-stop website to share stories, network globally, develop personally and find the best resources. Our vision is to become the #1 website for Expatriate Women worldwide. But we need your help... please visit often, join in on our communities, sign up to our newsletter, send us your ideas and feedback, help us find useful website links, and please tell as many Expat Women and organisations as possible. Thank you in advance for your tremendous support and our very best wishes for your life overseas!
http://www.expatwomen.com/submit_story1.php

2 comments:

www.mueblesbaratos.nom.es said...

What namely you're saying is a terrible blunder.

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.